Awhile back I mentioned how I loved SlideShare. Granted I have created as many as I’ve wanted but I still use it quit often to gather information and learn new things.
Today I wanted to show you a very cool SlideShare that illustrates some facts about the effectiveness of using video in all your marketing. Check it out below.
- 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion that is less than one minute. – Wistia
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. – Invodo
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. – Forbes (39% have called a vendor after watching a video)
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium. – MarketingProfs
- When marketers included a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200% – 300% – Forrester
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video. – Mist Media
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. – YouTube (That’s a lot of cat videos!)
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore
- Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos – comScore
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. – Forbes Insight
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more. – ReelSEO (Read about how our client got a 34% increase in conversions)
- Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80% – Unbounce
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube. – YouTube (6 billion hours of video are watched monthly on YouTube)
- 1.8 Million Words is the value of one minute of video. – Dr. James McQuivey, Forrester
- Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers. – Kantar Media
I hope you found this information as interesting as I did. When you use video you simply get better results. By the way, I got this information from Adelie Studios who specializes in visual storytelling. Click here to check out their site.