Awhile back I mentioned how I loved SlideShare. Granted I have created as many as I’ve wanted but I still use it quit often to gather information and learn new things.
Today I wanted to show you a very cool SlideShare that illustrates some facts about the effectiveness of using video in all your marketing. Check it out below.
Here’s the rundown of the Top 15 Video Marketing Statistics for 2015 compiled by Adelie Studios:
- 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion that is less than one minute. – Wistia
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. – Invodo
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. – Forbes (39% have called a vendor after watching a video)
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium. – MarketingProfs
- When marketers included a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200% – 300% – Forrester
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video. – Mist Media
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. – YouTube (That’s a lot of cat videos!)
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore
- Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos – comScore
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. – Forbes Insight
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more. – ReelSEO (Read about how our client got a 34% increase in conversions)
- Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80% – Unbounce
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube. – YouTube (6 billion hours of video are watched monthly on YouTube)
- 1.8 Million Words is the value of one minute of video. – Dr. James McQuivey, Forrester
- Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers. – Kantar Media
I hope you found this information as interesting as I did. When you use video you simply get better results. By the way, I got this information from Adelie Studios who specializes in visual storytelling. Click here to check out their site.
Hi Drew! Glad you enjoyed it, the 15 for 2015 was a lot of fun to create too. All the best & thanks for sharing!