1. Use the P.S. to reiterate the main benefit. P.S. Order now to discover the secrets of saving your marriage… because you deserve a life of happiness! P.S. Click here to order your copy of “Halitosis Be Gone” – and get ready to enjoy fresh breath! P.S. Order now to get your hands on “How to Carve a Flute” – soon you could be making a living with your very own flute-carving business!
1. Justify the price. Would you trade a pizza for these money-making secrets? If you act now, you get everything you see on this page for the price of a medium pizza – just $14.97! You won’t find a better deal around. So take out your credit card and click the buy now button to get started… You can’t afford to NOT get this hurricane preparation book today. Just imagine what would happen if a hurricane hit before you were ready. Imagine not having the necessary food and water or the access to medical help in the event of an
1. See page [page #] to discover a little-known way to [get benefit]! For example: See page 7 to discover a little-known way to build a beautiful garden arbor that will leave your neighbors green with envy! See page 129 to discover a little-known way to put a stop to your toddler’s temper tantrums! See page 86 to discover a little-known way to teach your parrot to talk!
1. Post a screenshot. Examples: Post a screenshot of your PayPal account to show proof for an online marketing product. Post a screenshot of your top Google rankings for competitive keywords to give proof of your search engine optimization expertise. Post a screenshot of your Twitter account to show how many followers you have.
1. Introduce the offer directly (especially if your product name conveys a benefit). For example: Introducing “Hang-Gliding Made Easy!” Introducing “Small Reports Fortune”! Introducing “How to Housetrain Your Puppy in Just Three Days!”
1. Ask the prospect to imagine past hurts. Here are a few examples: Do you remember what it felt like the last time you stuttered in front of strangers? You wanted to just run away and hide under a rock. Do you remember how it felt when they smirked and laughed at you? Think back to the last time you were forced to give a public speech. Your palms were wet. Your mouth dry. Your knees were shaking so bad you thought you’d fall down. And your heart was pounding so loud you swore they could hear it in the
1. Tell the prospect he can do it too. 1a. Yes! You Too Can ______! Yes! You Too Can Improve Your Bowling Score! 1b. I Discovered the Secrets of ______ – And You Can Too! I Discovered the Secrets of Making a Living Selling Other People’s Junk – And You Can Too! 1c. At Last! Now You Too Can Quickly and Easily ______! At Last! Now You Too Can Quickly and Easily Build Your Own Swimming Pool Solar Panels!
1. You Can _____ … Even if _____! “You Can Lose Weight Fast… Even If You LOVE Going Out to Eat!” “You Too Can Change the Oil In Your Car… Even if You Don’t Know the Difference Between Lipstick and the Dipstick!” “You Can Have a Beautiful Wedding… Even if You’re on a Shoestring Budget!”
1. Shock your readers. 1a. ______ Have LIED to You! The Internet Marketing Gurus Have LIED to You! 1b. The Rumors are TRUE: ______ – and You Could be Next! The Rumors are TRUE: The Government is Spying on Citizens – and You Could be Next! 1c. ______ is DEAD! PPC Marketing is DEAD!
1. Ten Fill-In-The-Blank Headline Templates So you’re writing a sales letter or other advertisement. And you know that one of keys to writing a great piece of copy is to brainstorm as many headlines as possible. But sometimes it’s hard to get started. Sometimes you just stare at a blank computer screen, trying to figure out how to hook your prospects. Brainstorm dozens of headlines? Heck, sometimes you can’t even write one good one! That’s why I’m offering these templates to you. Just plug in the required information, and in minutes from now you’ll have at least 10 good headlines!