1. Post a screenshot.
- Post a screenshot of your PayPal account to show proof for an online marketing product.
- Post a screenshot of your top Google rankings for competitive keywords to give proof of your search engine optimization expertise.
- Post a screenshot of your Twitter account to show how many followers you have.
2. Show a video that offers proof beyond that of a simple screenshot.
- Post a video of you logging into your ClickBank accounts to show your affiliate sales for an affiliate marketing product.
- Post a video of you installing software to show just how easy it is to install and customize (even if the buyer doesn’t have any technical know-how).
- Post a video of you logging into your bank account to show proof of income for a real estate flipping course.
3. Show a “results” video.
- Post a video of a dog doing tricks for a trick-training product.
- Post a video of a couple dancing beautifully at their wedding to provide proof for your “how to dance” product.
- Post a video of you (or someone else) doing a heavy bench press as proof of a strength training course.
4. Show “before” and “after” videos. (These are more compelling than static pictures.)
- For a “do it yourself” home project product: Show a video tour of an old kitchen. Then post the “after” video that shows the newly remodeled, beautiful kitchen with new cabinets, countertops.
- For a “do it yourself” restoration product: Post a before video showing a rundown (but classic) car. Then post the “after” video of the newly restored car.
- For a golf product: Post a video of someone teeing off repeatedly (but not doing very well). Then post an “after” video showing the same person driving the golf ball long and hard.
5. Get an endorsement from an authority figure or expert.
- Get one or more doctors to endorse your book on dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Get one or more police offers to endorse your self-defense training guide.
- Get one or more psychologists to endorse your book about beating anxiety.
6. Post “before” and “after” pictures.
- Post before and after pictures to show how your hair-care product turns dull, lifeless hair into beautiful, shiny and full hair.
- Post before and after pictures of scrawny young men who “bulked up” and got muscular using your bodybuilding product.
- Post before and after pictures showing poodles with unruly hair transformed into perfectly groomed pups (as proof that your “how to groom a poodle” product works).
7. Post testimonials that offer compelling proof of whatever claim you’re making.
- Your claim: Even average cooks can create gourmet meals. Your proof: Post a testimonial from a satisfied customer of your African recipe book who raves about how easy it is to cook these recipes.
- Your claim: You don’t need to bend like a rubber band in order to enjoy yoga. Your proof: A testimonial from a woman with arthritis and limited mobility who’s enjoyed the benefits of yoga using your product.
- Your claim: You don’t need to have the money to buy real estate investment properties. Your proof: The testimonial from a satisfied customer talking about how he bought his first property with no money down.
8. Get video testimonials.
- Hold a local marketing workshop and pull aside participants to give video testimonials. These testimonials can then be used to sell the workshop DVDs.
- Post videos of unlikely people getting results. For example, post a video of a grandmother winning a video game versus a teenage boy.
- Post videos of satisfied customers giving their testimonial for your juggling product… while they’re juggling.
9. Support your claims with statistics.
- No method is guaranteed. But 89% of the couples who used these fertility strategies became pregnant within three months…
- Most people get a lousy 34% retention rate. But when you use the strategies outlined in my book, you can expect your retention rate to rise to at least 67% — and maybe more!
- You can expect a 339% boost to your conversion rate when you use an ecover graphic. And now you can make your own ecovers using this incredibly easy to use software!
10. Offer social proof using numbers.
- This is the #1 book on the New York Times bestseller list for six weeks straight – half a million copies have already flown off the shelf…
- Find out what 7222 of your fellow farmers know about growing high-yield corn!
- Over 37,991 other people have used these car-buying secrets to save an average of $1794…
11. Show real-time proof that your strategies work.
- Let me prove to you right now that this works. Bring your dog in the room, briefly make eye contact, and then let out an exaggerated yawn. Did you see his reaction? Did you notice that he perked up because you were finally “speaking” his language?
- Here, let me give you just one tip to prove to you that these tension-releasing strategies work. Take a moment right now and smile the biggest, goofiest grin you can. Keep going. Do it for 30 seconds. Try to make it even bigger, even goofier. Ok, what happened? How did you feel? You instantly felt better, right? That’s because…
- I guarantee that you can use this software to uncover at least 250 long-tail keywords in any niche. In fact, you can try it out right now for free. Go ahead and enter a broad search term in the form below and hit enter…
12. Offer case study evidence to support your claims.
- Let me share with you a case study of how this young man pulls in $5338 each and every month using these passive income strategies…
- Here’s a case study that shows you how one woman used the strategies in this book to successfully juggle taking care of her small children and her elderly parents…
- We put Jack alone in the Alaskan wilderness for 30 days – just look at what he learned about living off the land…
13. Show real-time information about other customers, your product, or some statistic.
- Show on real-time counter on your site that shows how many other visitors are currently on the site. For example: 18,398 other mothers are viewing this site right now…
- For a product that shows women how to recognize dangerous relationships: Post a “ticker” that updates every few seconds to indicate every time a woman is physically or mentally abused by her partner.
- Post a scrolling marquee that announces new customers as they join (first names only). For example: “Welcome John from Dallas, Texas!” … “Welcome Mary from London, England!”
14. Provide audio testimonials.
- Provide audio testimonials from satisfied customers about your “how to teach a parrot to talk” product. Be sure every testimonial includes a clip of the bird talking.
- Post audios of satisfied customers first giving a testimonial and then offering a singing sample for your “how to sing” product.
- You get testimonials from satisfied customers for your “how to tell a great story” product – each testimonial includes short story from the customer.
15. Provide “lifestyle” pictures.
- Post pictures of your beautiful home and expensive sports car as proof of how you can live when you get your online business up and running.
- Post pictures of you and your gorgeous spouse as proof that your “how to find your soul mate” product works.
- Post pictures of you next to some of the most well-known landmarks from around the world (as proof of taking luxury vacations on a shoestring budget).