Your call to action can make or break the success of your entire campaign! That’s why you’ll want to give careful consideration as to how to craft your call to action (CTA). Use this four-step checklist to help you out…
When a lot of people think about sending an email to their list, they think it’s a matter of writing it, proofing it, and then hitting the broadcast/send button. Then they go off to enjoy the rest of their day. But here’s the problem…
Welcome to the 10-Day Copywriting Challenge™! I’m really excited about this course. And that’s because – Copywriting is one of the most profitable skills you can develop. Once you know how to create your own cash-pulling copy, you can virtually write your own ticket in life! Whether you sell your own products, sell affiliate products or you want to write for someone else, this course will help boost your income. But here’s the thing…
1. Now You Can Get Your Hands on the Greatest Gold Mine of _______ Secrets Ever Stuffed Into a _______! Now You Can Get Your Hands on the Greatest Gold Mine of Affiliate Marketing Secrets Ever Stuffed Into a Membership Site! Now You Can Get Your Hands on the Greatest Gold Mine of DIY Home Repair Secrets Ever Stuffed Into a Book! Now You Can Get Your Hands on the Greatest Gold Mine of Skateboarding Secrets Ever Stuffed Into a Video!
1. Use the P.S. to reiterate the main benefit. P.S. Order now to discover the secrets of saving your marriage… because you deserve a life of happiness! P.S. Click here to order your copy of “Halitosis Be Gone” – and get ready to enjoy fresh breath! P.S. Order now to get your hands on “How to Carve a Flute” – soon you could be making a living with your very own flute-carving business!
1. Justify the price. Would you trade a pizza for these money-making secrets? If you act now, you get everything you see on this page for the price of a medium pizza – just $14.97! You won’t find a better deal around. So take out your credit card and click the buy now button to get started… You can’t afford to NOT get this hurricane preparation book today. Just imagine what would happen if a hurricane hit before you were ready. Imagine not having the necessary food and water or the access to medical help in the event of an
1. See page [page #] to discover a little-known way to [get benefit]! For example: See page 7 to discover a little-known way to build a beautiful garden arbor that will leave your neighbors green with envy! See page 129 to discover a little-known way to put a stop to your toddler’s temper tantrums! See page 86 to discover a little-known way to teach your parrot to talk!
1. Post a screenshot. Examples: Post a screenshot of your PayPal account to show proof for an online marketing product. Post a screenshot of your top Google rankings for competitive keywords to give proof of your search engine optimization expertise. Post a screenshot of your Twitter account to show how many followers you have.
1. Introduce the offer directly (especially if your product name conveys a benefit). For example: Introducing “Hang-Gliding Made Easy!” Introducing “Small Reports Fortune”! Introducing “How to Housetrain Your Puppy in Just Three Days!”
1. Ask the prospect to imagine past hurts. Here are a few examples: Do you remember what it felt like the last time you stuttered in front of strangers? You wanted to just run away and hide under a rock. Do you remember how it felt when they smirked and laughed at you? Think back to the last time you were forced to give a public speech. Your palms were wet. Your mouth dry. Your knees were shaking so bad you thought you’d fall down. And your heart was pounding so loud you swore they could hear it in the