1. Introduce the offer directly (especially if your product name conveys a benefit). For example: Introducing “Hang-Gliding Made Easy!” Introducing “Small Reports Fortune”! Introducing “How to Housetrain Your Puppy in Just Three Days!”
1. Ask the prospect to imagine past hurts. Here are a few examples: Do you remember what it felt like the last time you stuttered in front of strangers? You wanted to just run away and hide under a rock. Do you remember how it felt when they smirked and laughed at you? Think back to the last time you were forced to give a public speech. Your palms were wet. Your mouth dry. Your knees were shaking so bad you thought you’d fall down. And your heart was pounding so loud you swore they could hear it in the
1. Tell the prospect he can do it too. 1a. Yes! You Too Can ______! Yes! You Too Can Improve Your Bowling Score! 1b. I Discovered the Secrets of ______ – And You Can Too! I Discovered the Secrets of Making a Living Selling Other People’s Junk – And You Can Too! 1c. At Last! Now You Too Can Quickly and Easily ______! At Last! Now You Too Can Quickly and Easily Build Your Own Swimming Pool Solar Panels!
1. You Can _____ … Even if _____! “You Can Lose Weight Fast… Even If You LOVE Going Out to Eat!” “You Too Can Change the Oil In Your Car… Even if You Don’t Know the Difference Between Lipstick and the Dipstick!” “You Can Have a Beautiful Wedding… Even if You’re on a Shoestring Budget!”
1. Shock your readers. 1a. ______ Have LIED to You! The Internet Marketing Gurus Have LIED to You! 1b. The Rumors are TRUE: ______ – and You Could be Next! The Rumors are TRUE: The Government is Spying on Citizens – and You Could be Next! 1c. ______ is DEAD! PPC Marketing is DEAD!
1. Ten Fill-In-The-Blank Headline Templates So you’re writing a sales letter or other advertisement. And you know that one of keys to writing a great piece of copy is to brainstorm as many headlines as possible. But sometimes it’s hard to get started. Sometimes you just stare at a blank computer screen, trying to figure out how to hook your prospects. Brainstorm dozens of headlines? Heck, sometimes you can’t even write one good one! That’s why I’m offering these templates to you. Just plug in the required information, and in minutes from now you’ll have at least 10 good headlines!
1. 20 Prehead Templates You’ll discover how to shock your readers, tap into their hidden desires, arouse their curiosity and much more. These pre-headline templates set the hook so you can start reeling in your prospects!
Yep, the money is in the list. But NOT just any list. You need a targeted list. You need a responsive list. And you need to put good content and great offers in front of this targeted, responsive list. I know, you’ve heard this before. And maybe you’ve even tried to apply it to your own list-building efforts. But “offering good content and offers to a targeted list” is vague advice. It’s hard to apply it, because you’re left with questions. And perhaps the #1 question: What, EXACTLY, should you send to your list? If you’ve been looking for precise ideas to
Now let’s get to the secrets… The Secret for Writing Ezine Articles I call it the “Final Point Formula“. It works like this…
Let’s face it – “Everybody knows about writing ezine articles” It’s no big secret that one of the better tools for building an opt-in list or generating website traffic is that of writing ezine articles and letting other publishers reprint those articles in their newsletters, etc And, of course, if you publish a list of any kind, you want to provide original articles as content for your various newsletters, mini-courses and so forth. Nothing surprising there.