Today I received an email from a customer. After he paid us some very nice compliments 🙂 he asked if I would share some insight with him on being successful with our LeadGenSiteProfits.com membership site he just joined.
I responded with the follow 5 Success Factors. I thought you could benefit by reading them too.
Here’s what I told him…
Here are a few tips that might help:
- Be sure to use a keyword rich domain and NOT a sub-domain. Ex., yourcitymovingcompany.com or yourcitymovingcompanysite.com.
- Do your best to get your lead-gen sites ranked on page 1 of Google for your local keyword(s). Its WAY easier to sell or rent that way. One of the easiest and best ways to do that is to post blog comments on high ranking (4 or higher) blog pages. I will be coming out with more information on this soon.
- Sell your prospects on the HUGE value of the report and how you can turn that into a printed “book”/report that they can hand out to people when they network, etc.
- Emphasize that the lead-gen site is a compliment/supplement to their current website and should be considered a “business asset” and not the end-all, be-all to their marketing efforts.
- Finally, don’t be limited by your own imagination and don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself. These sites – usually – do not sell or rent overnight. Some of them take a little time depending on the market you live in and other factors of course.
Please feel free to share your thoughts by commenting below.